All cancellations take effective on the day which you sign and fill up the form. This date can be any date of month.
Dear value Member, please read our Refund/ cancelation Policy before you fill up this form and proceed with the request:
1. You may request to cancel your membership contract by filling up and submitting this form in person to the branch where you have initiated/registered your membership.
2. Your notice of cancelation should be accompanied by the required forms, including the membership agreement (copy), your membership card or wristband (to be returned) and any other documents or evidence of membership or services previously delivered to you.
3. Additional Rights to cancelations:
You may request to cancel the Membership contract/ agreement for any of the following reasons:
- If Upon a Doctor’s order, you can’t physically or medically receive the services because of significant illness, pathology, corporal or medical disability for a period in excess of 3 months. You as a client must bring the Doctors Letter specifying the health conditions that are a total limitation for you to join any wellness activity conducted by the Club or their professionals.
- In case of personal fatality. The emergency contact person must apply for cancelation and bring the required documents regarding this fatality.
- If the health Club facility fails to open planned health Club or location, if the Company permanently closed or discontinued of operations of a branch or location, or substantially changes the location of the Health Club.
- If you move either your residence or your place of employment to another city or country far away from any health facility operated by the Club.
4. The Company reserves the right to accept or decline the cancelation at its own right. Whether accepted or rejected you will be notified within 2 weeks after the form has been submitted. In case your request will be accepted and there is refunding to be considered, the amount for refund will be calculated and you shall receive it within 3 weeks upon cancellation/refund request.
5. The Company reserves the right to cancel the Membership Agreement and terminate your members privileges in the event of a Member Default: Failure to comply with Club rules, payments on time, negligent misrepresentation of obligations in the contract or Club Policies.
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
• United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
• Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
• If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
• The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
• We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED (or any other agreed currencies).